From the scene of the accident to the final inspection, we're here for you every step of the way.
If you are involved in an accident...
1. Stop at once. Report the accident to the nearest police station.
2. See if anyone is injured. If injuries appear serious, call an ambulance. If you are hurt, seek treatment promptly.
3. Write a complete description of the accident as soon as possible.
4. Submit required accident reports to the proper authorities.
5. Because you may arrange to take your damaged vehicle to the shop of your choice, call us to get your car towed to our facility.
TAGS: AUTO BODY AUTOBODY REPAIR AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR CAR REPAIR CAR CRASH CAR ACCIDENT INSURANCE CLAIMS